The Association for Non-Profit and Social Economy Research (ANSER)
June 2-4, 2010, Concordia University, Montrealwww.anser-ares.ca/index.html
ANSER held its annual conference as part of the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences at Concordia University, June 2 to 4, 2010. Henry Mintzberg of McGill University was the keynote speaker on Wednesday, June 2nd.
The conference involved panels of about 200 leading researchers on such themes as:
- The social economy: differing perspectives; civil society and its challenges
- Nonprofits and charities in a changing world
- Social enterprises and social entrepreneurship
- Co-operatives and their challenges
- Community organizing and community economic development
- Volunteering and citizenship engagement
- Changing conceptions of financing
- Governance and management
- Public policy and government relations
- Communication, networking and social marketing
- Community/university research partnerships
CLICK HERE FOR THE CONFERENCE PROGRAM.
Visit the ANSER site for POSTED PAPERS.
Staff from CSHub presented at the conference; see below for a few PPTs: